Participants will conduct the BLS course online at their own pace.
(You will receive a link for the online training)
The BLS Course trains participants to promptly recognize several life-threatening emergencies,
give high-quality chest compressions, deliver appropriate ventilations and provide early
use of an AED.
After completing the online portion, students will schedule a structured BLS Hands-On Session with PEAK Training Solutions. We will come out to your site and have a hands-on skills review with your team. Please have your completion certificates printed out.
• High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
• The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
• Use of an AED
• Effective ventilations using a barrier device
• Importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
• Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants