American Heart Association’s BLS Course provides the foundation for saving lives after cardiac arrest. BLS teaches the concepts of high-quality CPR, improvement of chest compression fraction, and high-performing team dynamics.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THE COURSE?
Healthcare professionals and other personnel who need to know how to perform CPR and other basic cardiovascular life support skills in a wide variety of in-facility and prehospital settings.
After completing the online portion, students will schedule a structured BLS Hands-On Session with PEAK Training Solutions. We will come out to your site and have a hands-on skills review with your team. Please have your completion certificates printed out.
• High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
• The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
• Use of an AED
• Effective ventilations using a barrier device
• Importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
• Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
If you would like to purchase a group session, just click the option below that best suits you and contact us to schedule a date.